Sunday, April 11, 2010


It never ceases to amaze me how stunning the mornings are here at Massie Lodge. I guess we get a bit blaze about them as every day Mother Nature puts on something different to gaze at. Evenings are no different with sunsets that just continue to change and rearrange and show the most amazing colours.

I have to admit that I missed sunrise this morning with a sleep in that was just as divine - yes - followed with that gorgeous first cup of tea in bed that just makes Sunday special.

Its been a great weekend this weekend with Warwick Show Day on Friday - which means a day off from the office... I ended up the farm with my dear friends Heather and David which I enjoyed immensely.

Last night we sat through The Godfather Part II which was twice as long as the first one and pretty boring as well. There were many meaningful looks from Al Pacino contemplating his navel that could have easily been a scene from the Young and the Restless. I enjoyed the original Godfather, however ... some people should just let alone after the first movie!

Other than that, all is quiet. (Not that there is anything wrong with that!)